Everyone has one of those absolute favorite T-shirts. Doesn’t it always happen that it is inevitably that shirt that somehow manages to get the most stains? It’s always happens when you are least expected too. You are out with friends having a good time and all of a sudden you look down and you have a beer spilled on the front of your T-shirt. You know it’s going to leave a stain for you to do battle with. These things never happen when you’re at home near the laundry room. It’s always when you are away from home and the stain has the opportunity to sit and worsen.
Luckily it is relatively easy to remove beer stains. The key with removing such stains is the same as with many others: be sure to treat or wash the stain as soon as possible. Here are some tips to help you get beer stains out of a T-shirt:
– Take it off as soon as it happens and soak it in cold water. If this is not possible right away, do so as soon as you possibly can.
– After rinsing the stain, wash it in cold water as usual.
– Remove the T-shirt from the water and examine it. If you can still see the stain, do not put it in the dryer, as this will set the stain.
– Do a laundry pre-treat on the stain, by rubbing detergent onto the stain and letting it sit for at least 5 minutes or so. You may also try vinegar on the stain. This is very good on white clothes but will also bleach clothing. Therefore if you use vinegar you must rinse it out immediately after using it.
– Rewash as usual to finish removing the stain.
– If the stain is being really difficult, you may want to consider soaking it in bleach for colors overnight and then doing another wash.
It is rare for a beer stain to be this difficult to remove, although dark beer stains can be more challenging than others. If all else fails and your favorite T-shirt is stained, you can always just get another one to replace it. Custom-made T-shirts are great because you can have them made exactly to your specifications, so you can recreate your favorite T-shirt perfectly.
One of the best ways to avoid having to deal with beer stains is to buy dark T-shirts. Black T-shirts are always in fashion and you can customize them to say whatever you want them to. What a great way to cover up the fact that you have a tendency to spill beer. If you really want to though, you can have fun with it and flaunt the fact that you know the best way to deal with beer stains. Have a custom-made T-shirt printed that says something like:
– Official Beer Drinking T-shirt
– Under These Words Lie the Stains of Many a Good Beer
– Beer Stain Disguise
– I’m a Clumsy Beer Drinker
Get your custom-made beer stain T-shirt today and show that you know how to deal with beer stains.