Rich people have no clue how a normal, everyday person dresses or even where they get their clothes. Normal people don’t have personal shoppers or even much help at the store when buying their clothes. If you want to dress like a rich person, here are some tips and advice to help make everyone think you’ve got money coming out of your, well, ears.
Before we get into that, one thing you must understand, rich people do not, in any way, consider the full life value of a piece of clothing. While you and I may look at a pair of jeans we’ve had for 5 or 6 years and think, “Yay comfy.” A rich person looks at an article of clothing that is 2 weeks old and says, “Eww, that old thing?”
This means you have to think expensive looking, brand new looking, never been worn before looking or you won’t pull it off at all. With that said, here’s how you do it:
1) You need a few pieces of high quality clothing that looks brand new. To do this, go to department store and look for sales, clearance items and surplus clothing stores. You’ll need at least 2 or 3 shirts or blouses, 2 pairs of pants and a couple pairs of shoes.
2) When buying your clothing avoid polyester like it’s got the plague! Look for silk, cotton, wool, linen, angora and cashmere.
3) Accessorize like there’s no tomorrow. You can take the same two outfits and with proper accessories make a lot more looks that work. Some things to get are sunglasses, rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, watches and handbags, for the lady that is. Gents, you need watches, rings, sunglasses and cuffs. Look for stylish but be less concerned about materials. A fake pearl necklace in darker light looks just as good as a real one.
4) They say shoes make the man, or woman and in this case it is so very true. The shoes you choose much be quality footwear and made from either leather or something of equal quality, Women, when choosing your shoes think of your outfit, they must go together.
5) Your appearance hinges not only on your clothing but also on your personal grooming habits. For the men you have to keep your hair cut and styled and if you choose to grow facial hair, it must be neat, groomed and have clean lines to it. For the women, your hairstyle has to compliment your facial features. A manicure, white even teeth and good skin care is a must as well for men and women.
Lastly, to really complete that rich person look, you need to be in shape. Rich people have personal trainers, who drive them to work out and eat healthy, well most of them do. Whether you think is politically correct or not, the healthier you look the richer you look especially once you get all the clothing and grooming completed. Stick with those tips and you’ll have everyone thinking you got money coming out of your ears, too.
this is the silliest article ever, i am rich and old money and we dont do things like this, except for the personal trainer but that is only to stay healthy
This is so off the mark. If you follow these ‘tips’ above everyone will be thinking you’re a piece of trailer trash that just won the lottery.