Aly and AJ have been on the music scene since 2004 and their careers continue to blossom into film as well as more music. They recently re-named their band to 78violet and are planning the release of their third album soon which they say will be more on the rocker side. Their fun style and flare have many young ladies across America wanting to emulate their looks and doing so couldn’t be easier.
Because they are sisters and because they share the spotlight in the band, Aly and AJ pretty much dress the same. Here is what to wear when you too want to look like these two music icons:
• Shirts: These two sisters typically like to wear either from fitting khaki pants or jeans. While the khaki pants that they wear can vary in color rather greatly, they almost always wear a light blue color when it comes to their jeans. They always wear form fitting, but you will never find these two sisters flaunting what they have and wearing jeans or pants that are too tight.
• Shirts: The duo likes to wear fun and vibrant colored shirts. These shirts can vary greatly in styles but usually they will go with multicolored tank tops or t-shirts that may even sport a cool design. If you decide to go with a longer sleeved shirt, then layer it with a rocker looking vest that contrasts the color of the shirt.
• Dresses: When attending interviews off the stage you can sometimes catch the sister in dresses. These dresses are usually on the shorter side and are solid colors that range from sunny yellow to dark blue and every color in between.
• Shoes: These two are seen in a number of different types of shoes, but more often than not they are wearing an open-toe pair of heels. The heels are not too high so when choosing yours, be sure that you can still move around in great comfort.
• Accessories: Aly and AJ go big and bold when it comes to accessorizing. They are often spotted with big belts, big bracelets, big necklaces, and big earrings. The point is; big. They also wear the occasional scarf and even a loosely tied neck tie. When you choose your accessories, the important thing to remember is to have fun with it.
• Hair and make-up: Both Aly and AJ have long blonde hair and style it rather simply. Some added curl can go a long way, but above all else, never wear it up, as the two always have their hair down. When it comes to make-up Aly and AJ have the ability to look as though they aren’t wearing a lot, even though they probably are, and pull of the all-natural look with the greatest of ease. When applying your make-up go light and stay more on the conservative side.
Now you can go out and get some voice lessons to truly be like these talented sisters. At least for now you can look like them.