Since her most humble beginnings in the movies Cheaper by the Dozen and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 where Stoner played a tom-boy to her most recent successes that actually have her releasing the Alyson Stoner Project on DVD, Alyson Stoner continues to blossom into an actress that is going to be on the top of the A-List for many years to come. At only 16 years old she has accomplished more than many actresses twice her age have. She has a very conservative look and is the true definition of the girl next door. For this reason, many younger girls want to look like Stoner.
Stoner has two unique looks that she is always sporting. The first is her more casual look and the other is also somewhat casual but has her wearing a lot of dresses. Here are her simple yet elegant styles:
• Dresses: The dresses that Stoner sports are usually on the shorter side and are made of a very comfortable and light material. Stoner is never too revealing and her dresses tend to be more on the conservative side. She seems to gravitate towards the fun and bright colors such as greens, purples, blues, and even reds. Occasionally you will see her in a yellow dress as well, but you will never see her in any darker and more depressing colors.
• Jeans: This goes along with Stoner’s more casual look. She can often be seen in form fitting jeans and the colors are usually darker. While the jeans do seem to hug her, they are never too tight and again Stoner goes for the conservative look.
• Shirts: When Stoner is sporting jeans she will usually couple them with a nice t-shirt or long sleeved shirt that are typically lighter in color. Whatever she wears, she always seems to accessorize with either a jacket or a vest that will contrast the shirt.
• Shoes: When Stoner wears dresses she is usually wearing a nice pair of heels to go with them. The heels will of course match the dress, so keep that in mind when choosing yours. When she is wearing her more casual jeans and shirts, she likes to wear a darker color tennis shoe much like the classic Converse low-tops.
• Accessories: To be like Stoner, remember that less is more. Stoner rarely wears more than a very conservative pair of earrings so when you decide to accessorize, go low key.
• Hair and make-up: Stoner’s hair is anything but fancy and she again opts to go for the conservative and easy look. To emulate her hair style, wear it down and don’t go crazy trying to give it volume. Some volume is alright, but don’t get wild. When applying your make-up, go for the same look that Stoner goes for which is all-natural. Go light and easy and remember the goal should be to look as though you have no make-up on at all even thought you do.
To truly be like Stoner you need only be comfortable and confident and just have fun wherever you go.