It is easy to learn about a person by the t-shirts that they wear. Whether the t-shirt is blank, full of color or maybe with a slogan it says a lot about their personality. Here is your change to read into some of your favorite celebrities who are wearing their favorite t-shirts.
- Matt Damon in a plain navy t-shirt
- Terrence Howard in a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt
- Andy Richter in fairty t-shirt
- Neil Patrick Harris in a random shirt from Clovis New Mexico
- Jason Segel in an Instant Sorrow band t-shirt
- Alyson Hannigan in a yellow rubber ducky t-shirt
- Michael Cera in shirt with the name Shirley on it
- Jonah Hill in a shirt with an alien and the phrase “Hi How are you”.
- Jane Krakowski in a shirt with the phrase “Easily Distracted”
- Tracy Morgan with the phrase “King of what I do”
- Tina Fey with The Who t-shirt
- ChloÃ« Sevigny with a “Tell em Groucho sent you”
- Rainn Wilson with a periodic t-shirt t-shirt.
- Jack McBrayer with a Central gym shirt
- Portia de Rossi in an Iggy Pop t-shirt
Source: Entertainment Weekly